The sacredness of life has been weighing heavily on my mind this past weekend. I found out Friday night that the wife of a couple I had gone to high school with was killed in a tragic auto accident. As soon as I knew something was wrong, I asked a friend what happened. He told me the horrible news and I just started to cry. I wasn't personally close to these two people, but I would see them in the halls and had a lot of friends that were friends of theirs. Nonetheless, I couldn't help but feel deep anguish for what the husband is going through right now. My heart and prayers go out to him and his family. The couple was sealed in the temple last summer and have the promise of being together after this life. They have the gospel to cling to and the promises from our Lord and Savior that if they live righteously they can be with their loved ones again.
This tragedy has got me thinking about my own marriage and how precious it is. Though most of the tears were shed in behalf of this family, some of those tears fell as I thought about how I would feel if this happened to myself and Jared. I can't even imagine life without Jared. He is my best friend, my eternal companion, and my loving husband. In just the few short weeks that we have been married, I have grown to love this man more than I could have ever imagined!! I love him more than words can describe and am so incredibly grateful that I had the opportunity to be sealed to him for eternity. He is an righteous priesthood holder who lifts me and blesses me everyday.
Jared, I love you this much!! 1234
No comments:
Post a Comment